Peijin Chen uses AOL Lifestream to send status messages that connect them with all their social networks at once.
Join now or sign in to see all of Peijin Chen's updates. Learn more >

or

Oops...

Something isn't right.

Remove comment

Are you sure you want to remove this comment?

Remove activity

Are you sure you want to remove this activity from your Lifestream?

Remove notification

Are you sure you want to remove this notification from your Lifestream?

Add Buddy

Add to your AIM Buddy List

Retweet?

RT@

Buddy Icon

Hi!

Loading...
  • Peijin Chen

    RT @Nero: “@SEXFAC7S: 25% of women say they think money makes a man sexier.” The other 75% are lying

    Services
    AIM via AIM
    1362332170 3/3/13